- StreamLIVE is offering enthusiastic and motivated University Students an opportunity to secure a coveted Internship in the Music Industry.
- StreamLIVE is a new Live Streaming Platform for the Music Industry. We had launched prior to COVID streaming Artists from DRAIS NiteClub in Las Vegas such as MIGOS & Gucci Mane, and the late JuiceWRLD at our own venue.StreamLIVE is a world-first live-streaming app, dedicated to bringing the world’s biggest artists directly to fans all over the world.
- Now due to the COVID virus, StreamLIVE is expanding quickly from an already established base.
- Last month we LIVE Streamed POLO G from our new Hollywood Custom Built LIVE Stream venue & we have many BIG Artists & also Emerging Artists ready to stream.
- The INTERNSHIP offered is a mixture of ONLINE & On Campus role that will provide Students with highly Relevant knowledge and experience in the Digital Music Industry, LIVE Streaming Industry & also in the Digital & Social media marketplace overall.
With INTERNSHIPS in physical locations being LIMITED or impossible to secure due to COVID, we expect ALL internships will be snapped up quickly. So do respond immediately if you feel this INTERNSHIP is of interest to you, and you can be a valuable asset to the company.
Key Learning Benefits
StreamLIVE is providing a unique opportunity for students to be a part of an INTERNSHIP that will bring professional experience in areas that are shaping today’s world such as:
- Involved in worldwide marketing campaigns
- Shaping the future for the music industry
- Access to worldwide Stream Music Events & Understanding of Event Campaigns
- Data Analysis & Results Based Learning
- The Next Wave of Music Industry Disruption
- Documented Monthly Learning Updates
- PLUS, Awesome Prizes and Giveaways and FUN through Music experiences on Campus and at StreamLIVE venues.
Stream LIVE/BNDR is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and
inclusion in the company. We ensure all staff members comply with EEOC rules and
regulations. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind based on race,
color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information,
pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employees, artists and employment practices within our
We’re constantly searching for greatness
If you are interested in joining a daring and imaginative team, please fill in the form below